Our consulting skills course identifies the key traits that will help you become a successful consultant. This guide will give you the tools and confidence you need to enhance your skills for consulting in any technical or specialized field. Our training course covers the following topics.
Consulting Skills Training Course
- What is Consulting?
- What Professional Attributes Do You Need?
- Understanding Yourself
- How to Find Consulting Work
- Your Image
- Interpreting Requests for Proposals
- Responding to a Requested Proposal
- Unsolicited Proposals
- Making Good Presentations
- Understanding Cultures and Sub-Cultures
- Business Organizational Structure
- Costing Your Services
- Client Relations
Selected related projects
Our senior consultants have provided this course material to various clients including:
DPRA Inc. (Manhattan Kansas)
Faculty of Environmental Studies, York University
Research Office – Royal Roads University